General Terms and Conditions:
1. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that any design work is lawful, does not infringe any copyright or any other laws. RG Visuals Ltd cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
2. The acceptance of a quote either verbally or in writing shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and RG Visuals Ltd.
3. At project acceptance RG Visuals Ltd can provide an estimated completion date, however we cannot guarantee this date as a final completion date. RG Visuals Ltd will not be liable for
costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
4. Once a commission has commenced it will be completed using the information provided at project commencement or during the design phase. Once the process has been completed the project will be presented to the client who may make up to two rounds of small amends. Further amends may be chargeable.
5. Any significant design changes do original design once project is in progress or presented at completion are subject to additional charges.
6. All material, such as drawings, text & images, supplied by the client and used in the property
of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws
7. The copyright for all material provided by RG Visuals Ltd, such as graphics, photographs,
Video and animation will remain the property of RG Visuals Ltd until such time as
payment has been made in full whereupon they will become the property of the client. No alteration may be made to the final deliverable unless prior agreed in writing with RG Visuals Ltd.
8. The client is ultimately responsible for checking the correctness of any work that RG Visuals Ltd supply.
9. When a client requests final high resolution images it is assumed that the project has satisfied all their requirements
10. All 3d models, resources, cgi applications, created by RG Visuals Ltd remain the copyright of RG Visuals Ltd.
11. Any raw video footage, photos, texture images or development work remain the property of
RG Visuals Ltd and not be passed to the client unless otherwise requested in writing. All project data will be kept for not less than 12 months from contract date.
12. Any photomontage or CGI used for planning purposes will not be backed up with a
methodology. All CGIs created by RG Visuals Ltd are for marketing & illustrative purposes only.
13. Completed images, unless signed off sooner, will be invoiced after 30 days of issue.
14. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
15. The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to RG Visuals Ltd all materials required to complete the project to the agreed standard and within the set timeframe.
16. RG Visuals Ltd will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
17. Once a project has been completed and invoiced, payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e If the client decides they no longer want the CGIs they have commissioned. The client will still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary.
18. Unless otherwise mentioned in writing, we reserve the right to use any work created in our marketing media.
19. Should a client wish to cancel a pre agreed contract, then the amount charged will be dependent on how much of work has been completed up to the time of cancellation.
20. Any contract made between RG Visuals Ltd and the client shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties hereto submit to jurisdiction to the English courts.
21. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any RG Visuals Ltd content.
22. By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected
23. Our payment terms are strictly 30 days unless agreed otherwise, payment must be made by direct bank transfer or Cheque.
24. Any payment returned by the bank will incur a £35 administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer
25. The Client will be liable to pay any additional expenses incurred by RG Visuals Ltd not already included within the contract price
26. RG Visuals Ltd reserve the right to charge interest for late payments.
27. Invoices will be made out to the client and not a third party unless specifically agreed before work commences.